Coral Bet Tracker & Cash Out Bet Slips Explained
Quickly learn how to track your bets and cash out your Coral in-shop placed wagers online using a mobile device or a computer.
You can check and cash out a paper bet slip in a Coral shop – after all, Ladbrokes Coral’s network is present all across the UK & Ireland, – but the more convenient way is to do it online. If you’re already a betting account holder, you can do it via the sportsbook. Otherwise, you’ll have to access a particular link.
Note that cashing out in bet shops is available only at halftime and fulltime in order to avoid the counter getting crowded. Punters wanting to place bets will have priority over those wishing to check their bets or the current cash-out offer, thus how you place your bet doesn’t matter.
So where you do your checks and cash-outs is what does make a difference, so you should perform your checks online, e.g., Coral Mobile, especially due to better availability.
Partial Cashout is also available online: this component allows you to collect some of your winnings, leaving a part of your original stake on.
How To Cash Out With Coral
- Find your 7 digit cash-out code at the bottom of your bet receipt
- Log onto bettracker.coral.co.uk, enter the code & check your cash out value
- Click the cash out button & confirm if you are happy with the returns.
Be advised that you’ll be asked to accept the terms and conditions the first time you click the ‘Coral Cash Out My Bet' button, so this may stall your first attempt.
Just remember that this is not the quickest way to track and cash out your Coral bets…
But don’t despair! We’re going to show you the better options below.
Coral Connect Card & App
You can also get a ‘Connect card' from the bookie and then download the Coral Connect App on Android or iOS to track your offline wagers and use the cash-out feature. You can also:
- Play and bet online without registering a bank card
- Deposit cash in any one of the +1800 Coral shops
- Watch live football, racing & tennis
- Collect your winnings in the shop as soon as your bet is settled
Although Coral Connect provides a comfortable way to track and cash out your bets, betting in-store is a bit outdated, so we’re still advocating for online betting.
Why? There are tons of reasons for that: excellent odds, frequent promotions, overall quickness, live video on tens of thousands of matches, thrilling in-play betting experience, and no more missing out on your bets…
Register and start betting online with Coral, one of the top online bookmakers in the UK, to be able to claim all the benefits offered by their online sportsbook. These are some of the current Coral offers for registered users:
- Enhanced Each-Way – get enhanced place terms every day on selected races
- Coral Bet & Get Club – allows existing members to get free bets every week
- Best Odds On Horse & Dog Races – benefit from the higher odds if the SP turns out to be better
- Football Jackpot – a contest that required UK sports betting aficionados to predict the outcome of 15 football matches & more.
Coral’s online betting experience is nothing short of phenomenal. With Coral sports betting you get access to a highly optimized mobile site & live betting platform, flexible cash-out options (i.e., partial cash out), hundreds of betting markets & bet types on popular competitions such as the Premier League, instant transactions through various payment methods and live streaming on the go. And we haven’t even mentioned the Coral bonus…
Not Yet Joined Coral?