Ladbrokes Bet Tracker & Cash Out Bet Slips Explained
Quickly learn how to check your bets and cash out your Ladbrokes in-shop placed wagers online using a mobile device or a computer.
You can track your bets and do cash out whenever you want using the Ladbrokes website or their mobile app, and we’ll guide you through the steps of the process.
Using The Grid feature, you’ll be able to avoid missing any bets or cashouts. It is completely free, and it allows you to scan your bet slips, track your accas and lotto bets, cash out in-shop slips on the go, get updates on your wagers and move funds quickly.
There are many benefits of having a Ladbrokes Grid Card for UK based punters, but we’ll discuss that in detail below.
How To Cash Out With Ladbrokes
Cashing out your over the counter or BetStation bet slips online is just a couple of clicks away from tracking your sports bets via the web or mobile app. As long as you’ve placed your bet in the shop and you own a Grid card, you should be able to perform a cash-out as long as you follow these steps:
- Visit thegrid.ladbrokes.com
- Enter the 13/14 digit bet number from your bet receipt & click ‘TRACK'
- Click the cash out button & confirm if you are happy with the offer.
It is crucial to remember that cash out is not always available. The official Ladbrokes cash out guide tells us that although you’ll get cash out on bets placed on a variety of sports from football to horse racing and tennis, terms and conditions will apply. Here are some of the reasons why the feature might be unavailable:
- one or more bet markets are suspended
- the bet was placed using a free bet
- the wager was made to qualify for a promotion
- the cash-out value would be £0
- the wager contains bet types that are not eligible
- the accumulator includes more than 14 selections
It is a good idea to contact the bookie via phone, e-mail, or live chat if you have any doubts about the T&Cs. Most online bookmakers advise players never to place a bet with the sole intention to cash out later because the feature will not always be available.
Just remember that this is not the quickest way to check and cash out your Ladbrokes bets…
But don’t despair! We’re going to show you the better options below.
Ladbrokes The Grid Card & Web App
You’ve certainly heard about The Grid, but you might not know everything about it. Primarily, it works like a loyalty card, allowing you to earn points and various types of rewards, but there’s more to it than that.
With the Grid Card (or fob) you can:
- Get free bets and benefit from the prizes, discounts, and surprises
- Quickly scan your tickets using your mobile device’s camera
- Check the status of your wagers & cash out your bets using your phone
- Deposit funds to your online betting account from any Ladbrokes betting shop
- Instantly collect winnings in-shop with no commission whatsoever
- Watch live races, football, tennis, and basketball.
Even though Ladbrokes The Grid provides a convenient way to track and cash out your sports bets, we’re still recommending online betting over retail bets.
Why? There are tons of reasons: excellent odds, frequent promotions, overall quickness, live video on tens of thousands of matches, thrilling in-play betting experience, virtual sports and no more missing out on your bets!
Also, you should take into account all the benefits that come with mobile betting…
Register and start betting online with Ladbrokes to be able to claim all the benefits offered by their online sportsbook. These are some of the current Ladbrokes offers for registered users:
- Give Your Odds A Lift – boost your odds instantly on selected sporting events
- Best Odds On Horse & Greyhound Racing – benefit from the higher odds if the SP turns out to be better
- Tweet #GETAPRICE – to request a price for a combined bet (in-play as well) on a Premier League, La Liga, Serie A or Champions League match
- Daily Promotions – check out the promotions page daily to see what’s new, T&Cs apply.
So why not try the Ladbrokes sportsbook straight away? Ladbrokes online accounts can be instantly funded through card or Paypal, amongst other payment methods. Live sports, odds boosts, in-play betting & generous betting odds fulfill what we call an outstanding betting experience.
Not Yet Joined Ladbrokes?