How to Open a Paddy Power Account in 2021 (Tutorial with Screenshots)
Find out how to open an account on paddypower.com in 2021 using your computer or mobile device & rapidly perform the KYC account verification.
The merger of Paddy Power & Betfair is held under Flutter Entertainment plc, an exciting betting company, licensed by the UK Gambling Commission, that provides virtually all of the offline and online betting services that anyone could ever wish for.
Signing up with this bookie is easy and will take you only a few moments, regardless whether you do it via a computer or mobile device.
In fact, it’s the same as creating a Bet365 account…
Our Paddy Power guide will help you find out if your preferred deposit method is available, and how long the processing time is. But you’ll need the verification process completed before being able to fund your account and withdrawing your winnings.
Good news is that the procedure can last only a couple of minutes, as it requires human intervention in rare instances!
We’ll also mention the latest Paddy Power promotions, although these may vary depending on your country of residence…
Quickly navigate to your desired topic:
- Paddy Power Restricted Countries
- Paddy Power Sign-up Tutorial: How to Open a New Account (Includes Mobile)
- Paddy Power Welcome Offer
- Paddy Power Account Verification – KYC Explained
- Paddy Power Payment Methods: How to Make Deposits and Withdrawals?
- How to Place Bets on Paddy Power
- Paddy Power Mobile Betting Apps
Paddy Power Restricted Countries
Restricted countries are subject to change.
We’ve catalogued the banned nations instead of listing the hundreds of Paddy Power allowed countries, to make the process easier for you.
(Feel free to use the Ctrl + F shortcut or the ‘Find’ feature in your browser and then enter the name of your country to quickly find out if you are allowed to sign-up with Paddy Power!)
These are the countries where you are not allowed to use Paddy Power services:
- Europe: Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France (and French Territories), Germany, Italy, Portugal, Romania, and Spain
- Africa: Algeria, Angola, Libya, Mayotte, Namibia, South Africa, Sudan, Uganda, and Zimbabwe
- Asia & Middle East: Afghanistan, Brunei, China, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Laos, Myanmar, North Korea, Singapore, Syria, Turkey, and Yemen
- South America: Guyana
- North America: Canada, Greenland, and United States (and US Territories)
- Oceania: Australia, Papua New Guinea
If your search didn’t return any results, then most likely you are eligible to open a new account with paddypower.com, as long as you’re 18, of course, but it is always a good idea to check on the official site.
If Paddy Power is restricted in your country of residence, you’ll have to choose another online bookmaker to place your bets with. But don’t despair if you find yourself in this situation because we’ve put together a list of recommended bookies for various countries around the world.
However, you can employ endorsed VPN as a workaround if you’re only travelling and want to use your existing Paddy Power account. But don’t even think about using this method if you live in a Paddy Power restricted country because you won’t be able to register a new account using VPN!
Please note that Paddy Power reserves the right to close any accounts if for any reason your account indicates that it is operating from any of the above countries. You’ll have to contact Paddy Power customer service to initiate the process of re-activation in case you’ve had such issues.
Paddy Power Sign-up Tutorial: How to Open a New Account (Includes Mobile)
Next, we’re going to show you how the Paddy Power account registration process works:
- Visit com in your web browser
- Click on the “Join Now” button
- Accurately fill in the registration form with your personal information, set up a username and password & click “Join Now”.
Now, you’ll have to be verified before you can deposit, but don’t worry. All you have to do is take a picture with your phone and upload it in the KYC section. After your account is verified, you'll be able to fund it using either of the available deposit and withdrawal methods.
But before we move on with this Paddy Power tutorial, let us present you the welcome bonus…
Paddy Power Welcome Offer
Paddy Power Sports Bonus: £20 Risk Free First Bet
New customers only, limited to one per person. If you've previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer. Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market, and if it loses, we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £/€20. Only deposits made using Cards or PayPal will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply.
Be advised that you’ll have to enter the Paddy Power bonus code ‘YSKAEE‘ when signing-up. However, the registration code for the exclusive Paddy Power welcome bonus will be entered automatically when you click the links on our website.
Plus, with Paddy's Rewards Club you get whopper free bets and a HEAP of extras!
Paddy Power Account Verification – KYC Explained
All new Paddy Power accounts must be verified before users are allowed to fund them due to changes in online betting regulations. The first step is to verify the age, and successfully completing it will enable you to make your first deposit – it usually takes less than a couple of minutes. Then you’ll have to verify your household address before you can withdraw money. The Paddy Power account verification is a simple two-step process called Know Your Customer (KYC).
Follow this step by step guide to adequately verify your paddypower.com account:
Take a clear picture of one of the following documents and submit them in your Paddy Power account:
- Driving License
- National ID
And one of the following:
- Utility bill (less than 6 months old)
- Copy of a bank statement (less than 6 months old)
There’s no need to worry if you’ve closed the initial pop-up after signing-up. Log into your Paddy Power account, select My account -> My details -> Verification and upload a photo or a scan of your documents.
How long does the Paddy Power account verification process take?
The standard Paddy Power KYC verification time for a regular account is sometimes almost instant when the AI validation is possible. Hence why you should scan the documents if you can or at least take clear pictures under natural light. Otherwise, the agents usually review your documents within 48 hours & notify you by e-mail when it's done.
You have to do this after completing your Paddy Power registration to get the clearance to make your 1st deposit upon approval!
Paddy Power Payment Methods: How to Make Deposits and Withdrawals?
There are many Paddy Power deposit options, and the good news is that this online bookmaker does not charge any fees. Deposits can be made instantly using debit and credit cards, prepaid vouchers and eWallet systems, so having a Skrill or Neteller account can be handy.
Paddy Power Instant Deposit Methods & Limits
- Visa / Mastercard Debit Cards – Min. £5 – Max. £20.000
- Paysafecard – Min. £5 – Max. £770
- PayPal – Min. £10 – Max. £5.500
- Neteller – Min. £10 – Max. £37.500
- Skrill – Min. £5 – Max. £25.000
- Apple Pay – Min. £5 – Max. £99.999
- Cash Card PPlus – Min. £10 – Max. £2.500
Paddy Power Slow Deposit Methods & Limits
The amount of time that your deposit will take when using the following methods will vary:
- Bank Wire – 1-5 working days – Min. £100 – Max. £100.000
Paddy Power Withdrawals Methods, Limits & Processing Time
The world’s favourite online bookie does not charge fees for withdrawals, however, how long a Paddy Power withdrawal takes to reach your bank account will vary according to the bank you’re with. Keep in mind that Paddy Power withdrawal processing times differ quite a lot:
- Debit Cards – 2-3 working days* – Min. £0.01 – Max. £20.000
- Bank Wire – 1-5 working days – Min. £5 – Max. £100.000
- PayPal – Within 24 Hours – Min. £1 – Max. £5.500
- Paysafecard – Within 24 Hours – Min. £5 – Max. £2.000
- Skrill – Within 24 Hours – Min. £1 – Max. £25.000
- Neteller – Within 24 Hours – Min. £1 – Max. £37.500
- Apple Pay – Min. £0.01 – Max. £35.000
- Cash Card PPlus – Min. £10 – Max. £1.000
Are you eager to click the Join Now button?
How to Place Bets on Paddy Power
Now, we’re going to guide you through the steps of placing your first online bet on Paddy Power, regardless if it's a single bet, multiple bet or system bet.
Odds correct as of 09:00 16/04/2020. Odds are subject to change.
There’s no need to worry because the process is the same as with any other bookmaker:
- Navigate to your desired fixture by selecting the sport and the competition you want
- Click on the odds you have in mind for any given betting market to add the selection to your bet slip
- When you are happy with your bet type, enter the stake in the box corresponding to your desired bet type: single, double, treble, etc.
- Click the ‘Place Bets' button, confirm and voila!
Paddy Power Mobile Betting Apps
With Paddy Power, you can bet on the go, cash-out, and play your favourite casino games using your smartphone or tablet, so why not give it a go?
In terms of compatibility, the visually appealing Paddy Power mobile app is available to download on both iPhone – for devices that run iOS 11 or above – and up and Android – for users with operating system 5.0 (Lollipop) or above.
It is generally a good idea to install your favourite Paddy Power mobile apps to stay up-to-date with the action after completing the registration process:
- Paddy Power Sports Betting – Bet on Football
- Paddy Power Onside – Shop Betting Made Better
- Paddy Power Games – Roulette, Blackjack & Slots
- Paddy Power Vegas | Slots, Tournaments & Jackpots
- Paddy Power's Bet Calculator
- Paddy Power Live Casino – Play Roulette, Blackjack
- Paddy Power Beat the Drop
- Paddy Power Bingo – Slot & Scratchcard Games
- Paddy Power Casino – Roulette, Blackjack & Slots
How to download the Paddy Power app? Just search for the app you’re interested in on Play Store (Android devices) or App Store (iOS devices), and then click the install button. As soon as it’s finished, open the app and enter your Paddy Power sign-in details.
If you’re having trouble finding them, then most likely your country of residence is restricted on Paddy Power.
To add to the In-Play excitement, Paddy Power stream over 100,000 events live to your PC & mobile devices every year – so you can bet as the action unfolds. Furthermore, the streams for most sports except greyhounds and horse racing are free to view, as long as you are logged into a funded account and have made a bet within the last 24 hours – T&Cs apply.
You can only imagine the fantastic in-play betting experience…
To use the Live Streaming service, you will need to be logged in and have a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours. Any fixture/event on the Paddy Power website which has the Play icon next to it is scheduled to be shown via Live Streaming.
In addition, Paddy Power mobile users from UK and Ireland are frequently rewarded with various promotions, but we’ll let you discover these after you sign-up…
We hope that our guide has helped you with the Paddy Power account registration process. We’re inviting you to check our daily selection of free betting tips if you’re visiting our website for the first time. Remember that this content represents the personal opinion of our seasoned betting editors.