Paddy Power Track My Bet & Cash Out Bet Slips Explained
Quickly learn how to track your bets and cash out your Paddy Power in-shop placed wagers online using a mobile device or a computer.
Paddy Power gives you complete control over your in-shop placed bets. After all, PP & Betfair have been the first to offer Cash Out and Partial Cash out, so you don’t have to worry about waiting for your bet to finish (if you don’t want to).
Partial cash out is all about the slider that allows you to lock in a profit and choose how much of your original stake you want to let run until the final whistle if any.
You’ll have to agree to the bookie’s price though, so be advised that the cash out value offered at any given point in time is based on the overall liability of the bet and the probability of the bet being successful.
How To Cash Out With Paddy Power
Paddy Power Track My Bet – This is what you have to do to take control over your paper slip bets placed in PP shops from Ireland or the UK:
- Access https://www.paddypoweronside.com/track-my-bet
- Enter the bet number located near the top of your ticket & submit
- Click the cash out button & confirm if you are happy with the current price.
Be aware that cash out is not available for all markets, so never place a bet with the sole intention of cashing out later. We prefer bet365.com cash out for this particular reason.
Just remember that this is not the quickest way to track and cash out your bets…
But don’t despair! We’re going to show you the finer options below.
Paddy Power Onside Cash Card & Web App
The Paddy Power Cash Card can be scanned at a betting/gaming machine or used when placing bets at the counter. You can use it to deposit and withdraw money in any PP shop, and the great news is that you’re going to be rewarded for doing so.
On Paddy Power Onside you’ll find money back schemes, enhanced odds offers, acca boosts, and you’ll even get the chance to win various prizes such as free bets or holidays.
Also, the mobile app is beautiful, allowing you to get live match info on your smartphone – including live audio & live video, – notifications on key events, and to transfer winnings to your cash card or online betting account. Needless to say, the ‘Track My Bet' feature comes with a cash out function, making things even more interesting for everyday punters.
Even though Paddy Power Onside provides a convenient way to track and cash out your bets, we’re still in favour of going for online betting.
Why? There are tons of reasons: excellent odds, frequent promotions, overall quickness, live video on tens of thousands of matches, thrilling in-play betting experience, virtual sports and no more missing out on your bets.
Also, you should take into account all the benefits that come with mobile betting…
Register and start betting online with Paddy Power to be able to claim all the benefits offered by their online sportsbook. These are some of the current Paddy Power offers for registered users:
- Football Acca Insurance – stake returned as a free bet when only one of your +4 selections lets you down
- 2 UP You Win – get paid in advance when your backed team goes two goals up
- VIPP Rewards Club – Benefit from various offers after completing the required achievements
- Money-Back as a Free Bet if 2nd to the SP Fav – Get Money Back as a free bet if your dog finishes 2nd to the SP favourite on a selected meeting every day
- Daily Extra Place Races – Pays 4 places when there are between 9 and 15 participants in a horse race
- Best Price Guaranteed – on all UK & Irish Horse Racing on the day of the race
- Power UP – enhanced odds on tennis matches, horse racing & virtual bets.
So why not try the Paddy Power sportsbook straight away? It is also worth knowing that:
- account holders can fund their accounts instantly through Paypal
- their betting guide is beneficial for beginners
- their website is reasonably attractive
- their mobile experience is top-notch
- their betting odds are above average
- Paddy Power TV offers you live sport from across the planet
- they publish betting tips frequently, etc.
Not Yet Joined PaddyPower?